From a tiny garage to a 50,000 square foot facility, ACS/Susico was established in 1936 by five brothers, on Chicago’s West Side. They began manufacturing leads and slugs for printing presses, growing into one of the world’s leading suppliers of foundry fonts. Still family-owned/operated and three generations later, ACS/Susico has evolved into a complete sign service manufacturer. Our rich graphic history provides us with the knowledge, expertise, and the ability to complete any job.
Davie (right) and Mel (left) returning from a meeting in England
Nusie returns home from the war (Circa 1945) — (Left-right): Boomie Kreiter, Nusie Kreiter, Harry Kreiter
Meeting with international associates — (Back, left to right): Boomie Kreiter, Davie Kreiter, Manny Kreiter
The Kreiter Boys (Circa 1927) — (Back, left-right): Davie Kreiter, Samuel Kreiter, Pauline Kreiter, Nusie Kreiter, (Front, left-right): Boomie Kreiter, Harry Kreiter
The Founders presenting a dedication plaque — (Back left-right): Harry Kreiter, Boomie Kreiter, Manny Kreiter, Billy Keene, Nusie Kreiter, (Front, left-right): Rhoda Kreiter, Davie Kreiter